AFBF Annual Convention is three months away
Planning to attend the 2018 American Farm Bureau Federation national convention in Nashville, Tennessee? Here’s what you need to know:
- Indiana Farm Bureau members will stay in the magnificent Gaylord Opryland Hotel.
- Iconic entertainer, Reba McEntire, will be the keynote speaker at the Closing General Session on Jan. 8.
- Foundation Night Out Fundraiser at the Grand Ole Opry will feature some of country music’s best in this famous venue on the evening of Jan. 8.
- Tennessee Ag Tours are available on Jan. 6 and/or Jan. 9.
- The official breakfast for Indiana Farm Bureau members is scheduled for Jan. 8.
- All hotel, registration, tour and foundation reservations are to be made directly with Chris Davis at Geraci Travel. Her contact information is located below and in the convention Brochure.
- Many members will drive to Nashville, but you also may make airline reservations with Chris Davis at Geraci Travel as well.
- Self-parking is $29 per day and Valet parking is $38 per day at the Opryland Hotel.
- For more information, go to AFBF Convention.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Chris Fenner at 317-692-7853 or firstname.lastname@example.org or you may contact Chris Davis at 1-800-741-0719 or email@example.com directly.
- For other convention activities and sessions, check out the Tentative Agenda.